Websites General Terms and Conditions of Use
These general Terms and Conditions apply to all users of any websites owned or operated by Infrastructure New Zealand (the ‘Websites’). By viewing and using the Websites you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you must stop accessing and using the Websites.
- The Websites are operated by Infrastructure New Zealand from New Zealand. The information on the Websites may not be appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. If you choose to access the Websites from a jurisdiction other than New Zealand, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of that jurisdiction.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Limited Reproduction Notices: The design and contents of the Websites are the copyright of Infrastructure New Zealand or suppliers to us. No part of the Websites may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted for any purpose to incorporate the contents of the Websites or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without our prior written consent. Further, you may not copy, use, remove or alter any trademarks or logos that appear on the Websites or on any content on the Websites.
- Registration and accounts: Where you complete a registration in relation to the Websites:
- Password security: You will ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Websites are kept secure and confidential and you will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
- Account transfer: You may not transfer your account to another user or maintain more than one account with us without our consent.
- Registration data: You confirm that the data you provided to us on registering as a registered user was at the time you provided it current, complete and accurate, and you agree to maintain and update the data as required to keep it so.
- Reliance upon password: You release us from any claim in respect of or arising from any reasonable reliance by us upon any use of your password, including us disclosing information relating to your registration and/or affairs with us.
- Suspension and termination: We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account and limit your access to the Websites.
- Links Provided: The contents of the Websites may include links to third-party materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for the contents of any linked sites or be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. The linked sites are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any linked site does not imply any endorsement of it by us or any association with its operators.
- Links to our Websites and Framing: We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Websites and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Websites content by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
- Communication tools: If you use any communication tools available through the Websites (such as any forum, chat room or message centre), you agree only to use such communication tools for lawful and legitimate purposes. You must not use any communication tool for posting or disseminating any material unrelated to the use of the Websites, including (without limitation) offers of goods or services for sale, files that may damage any other person’s computing devices or software, content that may be offensive to any other users of the Websites, or material or data in violation of any law (including data or other material that is protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use). When you make any communication on the Websites, you represent that you own the content of the communication. We are under no obligation to ensure that the communications on the Websites are legitimate and we are not able to monitor communications at all times. We reserve the right to remove any communication at any time in our sole discretion. Please report any objectionable information to us at the contact details at the end of these Terms.
- Events: By registering and/or purchasing tickets for any of our events, conferences or delegations, you agree to be bound by our Delegation Terms and Conditions.
- Advertising: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Websites are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Prohibited conduct You must not do any of the following when you use the Websites:
- take any action that in our opinion imposes an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Website, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited e-mailing techniques;
- use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or spam material;
- publish advertising material of any kind or market any goods or services directly to other users; or
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Websites;
- Exclusion of liability: We make the Websites and its information and content available to you as a service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use, and we exclude:
- all warranties and representations in relation to the Websites (including in any content on the Websites and services provided through the Websites) whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise and we will not be responsible for any errors or misstatements in the Websites.;
- all liability in relation to the Websites whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, or loss of profits, loss of data, loss of savings and loss of opportunity).
- General: If at any time we do not enforce any of these Terms or Conditions or grant you time or other indulgence, we will not be construed as having waived that Term or Condition or our rights to later enforce that or any other Term or Condition. Further, if any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part of provision. The remaining Terms and Conditions will be binding on the parties.
- Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Websites or these Terms and Conditions please contact us as set out below:
Contact: Katrina Barrack
Mail: PO Box 7244, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141, New Zealand