The future of Infrastructure is in good hands
The Infrastructure Collective (TIC) was previously known as the Emerging Talent Network, and was rebranded in 2021.
The Infrastructure Collective offers support, development, and representation for future leaders in the infrastructure sector. TIC is accessible, knowledgeable, and passionate about improving all of New Zealanders’ quality of life through delivery of world-class infrastructure projects at a national and regional level.
Why join TIC?
Group membership has grown steadily since first established by Infrastructure New Zealand in 2017, connecting young infrastructure leaders and promoting best practice across the industry.
- A platform for young professionals – Provide a platform for young professionals within the TIC network to articulate their thoughts on infrastructure related topics to the wider industry, with support from TIC.
- Nurture emerging talent – Provide young professionals an insight into the world of infrastructure, consistent with INZ’s strategy and the various professions and roles involved in concept through to completion to develop our members as well-rounded professionals, future proofing the industry.
- Grow Networks – Provide opportunities for young infrastructure professionals to engage with and learn from more experienced, senior practitioners and like-minded people in the infrastructure industry. This exposure will provide an opportunity to connect and create long lasting professional relationships across the infrastructure industry and with current and future leaders.
- A forum for discussion – Encourage and facilitate members to share experience, knowledge and ideas and contribute to constructive discussions around infrastructure challenges facing New Zealand, as well as international trends emerging in infrastructure.
- Communicate – Engage respectfully and effectively with TIC network to ensure alignment with member interests, strengths and weaknesses when developing the events for the network.
Membership to TIC is complimentary for individuals employed by an Infrastructure New Zealand member organisation.
For those not currently employed by a member organisation, the annual TIC membership fee is NZ$290 (ex-GST).
To view the Terms of Reference click here.
Have a question? Click here to email us.