This is the final of four briefs on the International Road Federation IRF Global R2T EXPO & CONFERENCE, which will take place November 7-9, 2018 at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The IRF Global (International Road Federation) Conference and Expo is the place where industry leaders, researchers and stakeholders get essential skills and insights.
You will have access to knowledge and innovations in project design, management of transportation assets and preparing for shared and connected mobility. Network with global leaders and innovators through conference sessions and enhance your knowledge and skills while earning professional development hours.
With representatives from more than 50 countries in attendance you’ll exchange best practices with experts from throughout the world.
- Meet the Top Technical & Scientific Experts in the region
- Engage with over 1,000 local & international delegates
- Receive pipeline infrastructure project updates from over 30 government agencies who will be in attendance
- Network with key decision makers from the region
- Benefit from exceptional technical and scientific programs featuring some 150 speakers
- View the latest technologies and products and services at the Exhibition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Construction Contractors, Engineers & Managers
- Equipment Manufacturers, Suppliers and Distributors
- Highway Agency & Municipal Staff in charge of tenders
- Highway Agency & Transportation Officials
- Design Consultants, Engineers & Managers
- Engineering Services Professionals
- Transport Research Institutes
- University Researchers and Professors
Traffic Technology and ITS Consultants, Engineers and Managers
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
IRF Global will work closely with our U.S. Embassies abroad to help facilitate the participation of trade missions and attendees from overseas. All attendees, individuals or delegation members will have free access to the EXPO. For those posts organizing a delegation of 10 or more participants, IRF International will provide the delegation leader with three nights complementary lodging (room and tax only). All FCS/US Embassy-recruited participants are eligible for a $50 discount off the conference cost. They must, however, register using the special promo code “FCS” when registering at Registration.
Please note: If you require an official letter of invitation to obtain your U.S. Visa, the letter will be mailed to you if you check the ‘yes’ box to the question ‘Do you need a visa invitation letter?’.
We will be offering special services for international visitors to meet with U.S. partners including private conference rooms and a lounge with light refreshments. Internet connections, an international reception with an introductory presentation to the show and an exhibitor’s guide will maximize the value of attendance and time at the show.
- Shelley Row - PRESIDENT & CEO, SHELLEY ROW ASSOCIATES LLC
- Bud Wright - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF STATE HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORTATION OFFFICIALS (AASHTO)
- Rudy Malfabon – DIRECTOR, NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Kirk Steudle – DIRECTOR, MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Susan Martinovich - HIGHWAY/BRIDGE DIRECTOR FOR N. AMERICA | JACOBS
- Shirley Ybarra - FORMER VIRGINIA SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION
- Maitha bin Adai - CEO - TRAFFIC & ROADS AGENCY, DUBAI ROADS & TRANSPORT AUTHORITY
- Chris Sanders - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, LINDSAY TRANSPORTATION
- Ahmed Al-Hassan - DIRECTOR GENERAL, PUBLIC AUTHORITY FOR ROADS & TRANSPORT
- William Sowell - VICE PRESIDENT, EBERLE DESIGN, INC. & RENO A&E
- Kristina Swallow - ASCE PRESIDENT 2018, AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS (ASCE)
- Joe Toole - FORMER, US FHWA ACTING ADMINISTRATOR
- Anthony Buckley – DIRECTOR, WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Shawn MacCormack - MANAGER OF CONSTRUCTION, BECHTEL
- Ken Smith – DIRECTOR, TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM MANAGEMENT, HDR
ActiveLED Inc. - a manufacturer of commercial and industrial LED lighting fixtures and an innovator of solid-state technology.
AgileAssets, Inc. - a leading global provider of infrastructure asset management software for public agencies and private companies.
Caris Guardail Co, Ltd - produces and supply breakthrough PVC guardrails, PVC noise barriers and PVC lagging panels.
Cart-Away Concrete Systems, Inc - the worldwide leader in small batch concrete delivery solutions.
Eberle Design Inc. - global market leading manufacturers of mission critical intersection safety monitoring, vehicle detection and peripheral electronics.
ETI USA - Manufacturer of innovative new impact energy absorbing Rolling Barrier Guardrail.
FlaggerJoe - offers a Safety Sign System Umbrella that provides greater visibility to the work zone, UV sun protection and rain protection.
Forta Corporation - the #1 producer of high-tensile strength fiber- based asphalt reinforcement.
Graco Inc. - a world leader in fluid spraying technology.
Highway Care - pioneered the use of crash cushions on trunk roads.
Hog Technologies - the world leader in road and runway paint and rubber removal equipment.
Horizon Signal Technologies - manufacturer of portable traffic signal systems
Infosenseglobal and ConSysTec - development and deployment of a series of web-based transportation analytics.
Jouning Blower Co., Ltd. - manufacturer of in-line turbo fan and sirocco fan.
Laura Metaal - is developer, producer and supplier of road safety equipment such as guard rail, barriers and perimeter security.
Lindsay Transportation Solutions - is the supplier of The Road Zipper, a moveable barrier technology that quickly reconfigures the roadway for both managed lanes and construction work zones.
NEXCO-Central - design, construction, operation, tolling, maintenance & rehabilitation.
Pexco, LLC/Davidson Traffic Control Products - a leader in the design and fabrication of high-quality traffic safety solutions.
Professional Pavement Products - designs and distributes roadway safety products.
PSS Innovations – manufacturer of RoadQuake, a temporary portable rumble strip.
Road Systems - Manufacturer and Supplier of Guardrail Terminals and associated road side safety products.
Roadscanners Oy - specialized in developing tools and services for traffic infrastructure asset management.
Royal Truck & Equipment, Inc. - specializes in the manufacture and sale of safety trucks and equipment, forestry and landscape trucks.
SeeDevil - Signalization, Road Surface Marking, Automation, Ligting Materials
Traffix Devices, Inc. - manufactures and distributes highway safety products for the traffic control and transportation industry.
Trinity Highway Products - a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
Troxler Electronic Laboratories - the worldwide leader in precision quality control and measurement equipment for the highway and construction industries.
Verdegro USA LLC - Manufacturer of Traffic-, Crash and LED lighting systems.
CONFERENCE VENUE & HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS
The Conference and Expo will be held at the
3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The IRF has negotiated a special conference rate of US$74 dollars per night plus theUS$20 per night ‘Resort Fee’. To reserve your room, please visit Hotel Reservations. For additional information on hotel reservations or registering for the Conference & Expo, please contact
Vice President International Programs & Member Services
+1 703 535 1001
International Road Federation
500 Montgomery Street
Alexandria, VA 22314